Until next time, when we can chit-chat again!
- Go to a movie: Many movie houses have discounts for the first showing of the day...check theaters near you. If there is a drive-in or outdoor movies shown in your area, pack a picnic basket and have at it.
- Go roller or ice skating; bowling or darts.
- Go to a local farm & pick fruits/veg then go home and make a feast of it.
- Tour a candy factory or vineyard in your area.
- Get cheap tix to a ball game some places they have them as low as $5pp
- Go bike riding in a park
- Go to a carnival...yes it's cheesy but it just might bring out the kid in you.
- Check out restaurants in your area for specials and take the wife or husband on the town.
- Visit a haunted house in your area.
- Make dinner together (spaghetti and sauce no utensils...I'm just sayin') or have a potluck dinner with other couples.
- Visit a zoo.
- Play 20 questions...but only if your really ready to hear the truth!