photo from tarladalal.com
- 24 Almond butter cookies
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 1/2 cup beaten whipped cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp coffee powder
- a few drops of vanilla essence
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and fold gently.
- Fill into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and keep refrigerated.
- 4 tbsp grated chocolate
- 4 tbsp almond slivers
- Dip 12 cookies, one by one, in the soaking syrup and place them on a plate.
- Pipe a bit of filling mixture onto each cookie.
- Dip the remaining cookies, one by one, in the soaking syrup and place them over the filling.
- Garnish with chocolate and almonds.
- Refrigerate at last 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.*** any butter cookie can be used.***
Until next time, when we can chit-chat again! T.