Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Flick Pick '09

Ghost of Girlfriends Past is a cute film. There are parts of this movie that are a little corney but non the less it gets the point across. If you could look over your life would you really want to be where you are or would you change a few things to become a more perfect you.


Obsessed had me on the edge of my seat. At the end of the film I was swing my fist right along with Beyonce and Ali.

Sunshine Cleaning is a sweet and funny movie that tugs at your heart strings.

Taken had me on the end of my seat. I was wishing at every twist and turn in the film that I was in there helping to get back what was taken. It had me at the edge of my seat.

Fast and the furious 4 had me doing muscle toning exercises during the movie. I was on the edge of my seat and left the theater with a smile. I was surprised, because this was my first of the series. I'm thinking about renting the series.

No comments: