Thursday, April 23, 2009

Express yourself...

Do your friends on Face Book, etc. keep tagging you in silly notes?  Yes, it's a fun way to get to know each other and a fun way to mess with them!  

A bunch O' pointless questions. (Hope you get a few smirks out of this) You know the drill copy to a new note & make it your own! Tag a bunch of peeps and hit send.

1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do? Shove him down & roll around with him….You know to extinguish the fire!

2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? Ask if it’s from the FedEx or UPS DUDE.

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? A fly pitched on one of my walking partners & I so wanted to slap it off .... but I think there are laws about hitting seniors.

4. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month? I don’t need a month to gain…I can do that in a few hours!

5. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos? Neither…I want REAL CHEESE!

6. The first person on your friends list just called you the "B" word. What do you have to say? Takes one to know one

7. Have you ever blocked someone on Face-book? No, but I bet you're wishing you did that to me!

8. What kind of car do you want? One that goes fast …Or one of those new $3K ones from India...I'm not picky.

9. Are you happy right now? Yes. Very happy to be awake in the weeee hours of the morning!

10. Who came over to your house last? Freekin'  people …but I think I scared them off.

11. Do you drink beer? No...reminds me of cow pee…don’t ask

12. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No! I’ve told one or two of them that though…

13. What is in your pocket? My hands, trying to figure out what's in my pockets!

14. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? Um….None of your bees wax!

15. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? What!? Am I 7 or something...No.

16. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? …the check out register, of any store…

17. How many states in the US have you been to? Okay, really, do you care?!

18. What are you going to do after this? Hopefully going to sleep…

19. Are you rich? In all the ways that matter….

20. What famous person do you look like? If Hallie Berry, Whoopie Goldberg & Oprah Winfrey got together & had a kid…it would look like me.

21. Does someone like you right now? Dude, if you made it to #20 & you're still reading then you "likes me"! :-O

22. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? What exactly is the right answer here!?

23. Do you know anyone in jail/prison? Sadly yes…and not street people either….White collar guys doing black collar crimes. ;-)

24. Who was the last person you sent an instant message to? Don’t text…don’t IM.

25. Last restaurant you went to? Hummingbird, don't you want to know what I ate?

26. How many hours did you sleep for last night? 5 hours, I think I'm still sleeping.

27. Do you swear at your parents? Hell no...;-)

28. Do you think anyone is thinking about you right now? They're thinking & not good things.

29. What is your ring tone? Moroccan Belly Dancing music.

30. What were you doing at midnight last night? Insomniac…working on my script

31. Who was your FIRST crush on? Walter, I was 9…I beat the pants off him at the Table Tennis Table…(Figuratively of course!!)

32. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? I remember it well…Champagne, followed by water & then I passed out – I think I was like 6 or 7 …Hey it was the 70's, my aunt was baby sitting & she thought it was OK to give the kid alcohol!  

33. What was your FIRST job? Baby sitting - the kid pooped & I had to change the diaper…gave her back to her Mum & never sat for another kid again. (LOL)

34. What was your FIRST car? "Betsy", she shut off at every stop sign, but she got me home

35. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don’t text....aren't you paying attention!

36. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Barney…my TV is my alarm & I forgot to turn it off last night - there he was talking at me…singing at me with his big purple self.

37.  Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Fletcher. – She was a White Canadian Lady - She told me her hair was white because she was old... so I thought I’d be white when I got old…well my hair is getting there (LOL)

38. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Stumbled out of bed.

39. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? George Michael...Tell me you don't love George Michael.

40. FIRST tattoo? No tengo un tattoo! (Read my previous post about getting INKED!) ;-)

41. First piercing? Ears... I was afraid of the needle so after she got the first ear done I ran & locked myself in the bathroom…she had to come back to the house a couple weeks later to get the other one done...I was 30! ;-O (jj)

42. When was your FIRST detention? In Prep school - on my hands & knees in the hall-way after a caning.  The principal thought I called her name (I didn't actually do it but she didn’t believe me because an adult {who my mother was paying to transport me} told her I said it)…can you feel the bitterness! (LOL)

43. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? How to bake ready to bake cookies.

44. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Dude, nobody…people are so tired of these things!

***Yes my answers are not entirely truthful, let's just call them creative. Hopefully one or two of them put a smile on your face....Laugh, life's too short not to***


Until next time, when we can chit-chat again!
T.

No comments: