Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let's talk about Health Care Reform (HCR) in the USA...again!

Last night, President Obama addressed the congress (and by default the American people) about HCR.

His speech was the clearest that we've heard from him to date on this matter. Yes, I know people are looking for specifics. Frankly, we won't get that until they sit down, roll up their sleeves and actually put the package together. Yep I said it, GET TO WORK!!!!

This really shouldn't be tied up in politics. You know the kind of politics that aimed at my party coming out on top of yours without regard for the issue. As an outsider that's what it looks like to me.

So many average Joes express their passionate views against this issue daily. Last night when Senator Joe Wilson yelled, "You Lie", at the president during his speech many were shocked. Yes it was disrespectful and unprofessional, but past that, it epitomizes the division in DC and out here with the regular folk. Let's not persecute Mr. Wilson. Let's forgive (not forget) and move on. I actually want to thank him. I've decided to give he and his colleagues a little advice:

Hey Congress... yeah I'm talking to you.... stop for a second... clear your mind... roll up your sleeves... and GET TO WORK! I'm talking to both sides of the isle... clear your mind of all the cobwebs and critters and listen to each other... it's not that hard to solve this issue... I laid it out for you in July... weren't you paying attention?!

Alright already, here it is, again!!!!!

Until next time, when we can chit-chat again!
T.

No comments: