Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is "BIG" too sexy for TV? You decide....

So let me get this straight, ABC & Fox found this Lane Bryant commercial offensive!



I recall seeing this Michael Bay, Victoria's Secret commercial airing back in 2009...



...in fact, I think they ran news pieces on Mr. Bay's contribution to Victoria's Secret.

Here is the article that I found on this topic, with comments from Fox and ABC. To me this is just stupid! It resonates of prejudice. The media needs to understand that beauty doesn't only come in a size 2, it starts on the inside.

On the upside, now everyone knows Lane Bryant has pretty intimates. Plus, the big girls are getting dates, did you notice the text message she got? Victoria's Secret girls don't get texts during their commercials!! ;-)

Until next time, when we can chit-chat again!
~ T.

No comments: