Monday, June 28, 2010

Could T-TimeChitChat be on a TV near you? It's up to you...

Have you ever watched “THE VIEW”? At the top of every show Barbara Walters says, “I have this idea for a show" or something like that. Well not to steal her phrase but, "I have an idea for a show".

A while back I heard that Oprah Winfrey was going to have her own cable network called OWN. I think my idea would be perfect for her network. Now how do I get my idea to her? Then it was announced on the Oprah Show….BAM…she’s looking for people with ideas to host their OWN show. So I recorded my bit and for one reason or another it didn’t get uploaded to the site. Then last Friday I was in KOHL’S. They were playing 90’s pop music and then there she was, Oprah. haunting me. Okay it was just a commercial but it felt like she was speaking to me. So, I’m stepping out of my comfort zone…Take a look at my show idea and if you like it please vote as many times as you can before the 4th of July. Thanks.


Until next time, when we can chit-chat again!
~T.

No comments: