Photo from: http://www.shutterstock.com
1 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup margarine (Melted)
32 oz packaged cream cheese (Softened at room temperature)
1 cup white sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp grated lemon zest
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 can cherry or blueberry pie filling OR
raspberries, strawberries or blueberries OR
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease 4 - 6 cup muffin pans.
- Mix together crust ingredients with a fork, until combined.
- Spoon into the bottom of each muffin cup and press firmly.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove and cool.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs.
- Mixture should be smooth and silky.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing.
- Refrigerate until ready to sere.
- Top with fruit or fruit filling.
Until next time, when we can chit-chat again!