Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Me"


"Smile", he said, "you will not lose""You can pick or choose"But, I had no faith in meI don't take chances, 'cause it might bring painNo love, no fame, and I'm not being meStanding here in the rainI watch my life passing bySadness held deep inside me....

So what do I do now?Where do I go from here?Where do I find the happiness to replace what keeps me down?
I wanna find my voice, I see my faceI wanna be recognized for me, oh, feet don't fail meI just wanna be, me; oh, I just wanna be me
Waiting for my time, can't let them downI'm playing a role, that's why I've disappearedAs the time passes, I am the sameAll these people, all these places, they just get me downI can't seem to say goodbyeWatching as they pass me by, oh by
So what do I do now?Where do I go from here?Where do I find the happiness to replace what keeps me down?
I wanna find my voice, I see my faceI wanna be recognized for me, oh, feet don't fail me nowI just wanna be, me; oh, I just wanna be me
So when my time comes aroundI'll be ready for my timeI will not be a victim, of me
So what do I do now?Where do I go from here?Where do I find the happiness to replace what keeps me down?
Think I found my voice, I see my faceCan I be recognized for me? Oh, my feet will carry on.I just wanna be, me (just me)Think I found my place, (just me) I think I found my voice (just me)I think I can let go of all the things that weigh me down (just me).I think I found my voice (just me) and now I can be (just me).



Until next time, when we can chit-chat again! 
T.

No comments: