2 Cups - All purpose flour
2 Cups - Finely chopped pecans
1/4 Cup - Sugar
1 Cup - Butter (Softened)
1 tsp - Vanilla
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients except powdered sugar in bowl.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 1 inch apart onto un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 18-25 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes
- Roll in powdered sugar while still warm and again when cool.
Until next time, when we can chit-chat again! T.